Who are we
Trading in Zones is a part of Techni Kalash which is a proprietorship company. Trading in Zones is a stock market education services arm, started in 2018 in an effort to educate striving market participants to generate steady income. Our objective is to spread this invaluable seed of knowledge among the trading community.
Trading since past 7 years with exceptional success
Trading from 3 years with unparalleled analytic skills
Latest from our blog
Curiosity killed the cat and that’s the perfect definition of who I am. Let me welcome you all to Trading In Zones (TiZ) and thank you for spending precious time to read my blog Post! There are three levels to build a trading mindset with any indicator. Understanding,...
Many of retail traders will keep searching for the best indicators to use and to earn decent profits. Traders will plot the indicators without knowledge and they will start using it in a real market, either they win or lose it’s a different story. As a team we heard...
Our training program
- Survive in the market
- Manage risk efficiently
- Be profitable end of the month
Advantages of training:
- You can find trades from customized scanners within minutes.
- You can identify Target and stop loss; with our setup.
- You get trading plan and risk/money management.
- You can trade in cash, future and option with our training program.
- You also get support till you are independent for taking trades. (Every day for 2 weeks you will spend time on live markets. Last 3 days dedicated live market hand holding.)
- We add you to our trading group and you can continue your learning journey.
- You have google drive access of all videos for life time to access anywhere on the go.
- Dedicated sessions on swing/positional trades.
- Dedicated sessions on investing.
- We will invite you to celebrate our success for all get together and traders meet through the year at awesome venues across the country.
Whats App/Telegram – +91 9945688613
To register and make a payment click on “Enroll Now” button.
Training charges: ₹14,999 (excluding taxes)
Stock market – what’s up
Instruments to trade
News and sentiments Stock reaction and behavior Observation skills
Trading plan and Risk management
Price and action Chart and art (renko, candlesticks etc)
Day 5, 6 and 7
- Intraday trade setup
- Stock selection
- Entry points and exit points
- Longer run and monitoring trades
Day 8, 9 and 10
- Swing trade setup
- stock selection
- Entry and exit levels
- How long to swing or BTST
- Positional trades or investment
- How to identify good company
- Multi baggers and risks associated with it
- Balance sheet
- Intraday live trades
- Hand holding traders to manage sentiments
- Hand holding traders to manage risks
- Hand holding traders to manage trades